There are ten core principles that underlie the thinking and approach that we use when working in Business NLP. Getting the full benefit from Business NLP requires that you start from the mindset that each principle is true. The ten principles are as follows:
- The map is not the territory.
- People respond as a result of their maps.
- Every behaviour has a positive intention.
- There is no failure, only feedback.
- The meaning of the communication is the response it gets.
- You cannot not communicate.
- People have all the resources they need.
- If what you are doing is not working, do something different.
- In any system the person with the most flexibility controls the system.
- Choice is better than no choice.
For more about these and for practical approaches to how to use them in business check out our some of the features on our blog. Then book us to deliver an event for your managers so we can demonstrate to you with real world examples the benefits of adopting Business NLP principles.